Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to Princess Kaylee!



Kaylee had a terrific 1st Birthday and a whole new world of chocolate and cake are in her life now! She loved her very own cake! Can't believe she is already 1! Time flies by especially when you are watching a cutie pie grow and change everyday. It was a nice party in the park and she was spoiled like always with lots of gifts! She enjoyed having all of her friends at her party and was so exhausted by the end that she fell asleep in her Karema's arms! It was a perfect party for a perfect little princess named Kaylee Jean!







2 comments:

The Nut House 5 said...

Such beautiful pictures I wish I would have been there. It is nice to see so many people there. Kaylee has a huge family that all love her and a lot of friends.

Christina Dely said...

Such a fun day, I am so glad I could make it. Kaylee is more and more darling by the day. I want to come visit again soon :) xoxo